Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing #13 Making Time

I LOVE THIS THING! I have spent too much time playing with all of these great tools. I added a counter to the vacation planning wiki I created. I created a calendar in 30 Boxes that I now share with my husband so he has no excuse for "double-booking" our weekends. I chose 30 Boxes because it said I could sync with iCal but it wouldn't accept my subscription? I have created a fun iGoogle page. I added the penguins - which are just too much fun, as well as the ladybugs that the penguins will chase. Don't know what I'm talking about - check it out when you create your iGoogle, choose add stuff and find the penguins and ladybugs.

I have shared the information about these tools with a number of co-workers and even a couple of students! It's fun to be the resident online expert - thanks Things!

No comments:

Grammar Lesson