Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing #8 Share Your Creations

I'm having way too much fun working with photos. I've been playing with these sites for TWO HOURS! My husband is about to confiscate my computer. Must post quickly... can't have computer taken away... must set a good example to the children....

These photos generators are interesting to use and fairly user friendly. I didn't like being hit with so many ads when I set up my picture trail account but found it simple to use. I realize now that I'm going to have a bunch of open accounts with all of these online resources. I don't know how I feel about that....

Ok, I have to be done now. Hubby is looking quite displeased.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Some other people aren't happy about having all these accounts, too. But, what's good to know is that after you find out which of these tools you might still want to use after this is over, you can cancel your accounts to the other places you don't want to mess with. So, try that!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach

Grammar Lesson