Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thing #6 - Online Image Generator


This is my trading card that I made at Big Huge Labs. Like I said in Thing 5, I would use this to create What's New in the Media Center cards. It would be fun to make a bunch to leave out on the tables in the commons area during lunch or use on the back of the media center pass. One side is the pass; the other side is a book talk. Ooo--- I really like that idea!

On another note, I'm going to make these for my kids' soccer teams. The kids will think it's so cool to trade cards!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

On other thing your kids would think is so cool is one of the other generators listed on the Thing 6 page. It's outside of Flickr and it's called ToonDoo. You can create your own comic strip, pretty easily, too! It's SO neat!

I made one to advertise our edible book festival, so it's not all a waste of time either!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach

Grammar Lesson