Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing #22 - Well, boys and girls, what have we learned today?


This whole adventure has been just that - an adventure. My husband has teased me about being a geek and a nerd, terms which I have fought against. But now, after spending HOURS online doing these Things, and doing my masters program online, and even correcting papers online, I EMBRACE MY INNER GEEK. I am so geeked out, it isn't funny. I am going to continue to blog; although, I don't know who would want to read my random thoughts. It will probably morph into a knitting blog where I record all of the many things I'm knitting.

I will definitely revisit the 23 Things to keep up with what's out there and if the program runs again next year, I'll definitely sign up again. I'm always interested in what's new and niffy. It's been fun to share these things with my co-workers and friends. I did start a wiki for planning my girlfriend getaway vacation and they are having fun adding and posting to it. It's a whole new world and I'm hopping on that magic carpet.

No comments:

Grammar Lesson