Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing #4 - Flickr

I created a Flickr account and even uploaded some photos of a couple knitting projects I did. I tried to add a slideshow element to my blog using my photos but it wasn't recognizing me and I'm tired so will have to leave that for another night. I need to pay attention to my kids now. I am going to see if I can add at least one to this posting. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hey - I think I did it! There's a weird open box at the top of this post that links to my Flickr photos but how do I make that box a label or something so people know what they're clicking on. That will be an adventure for another night. I'm out.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Hmmm...I've never seen that weird box before in reference to Flickr...but, you're right, it does link you there. Interesting!

And, I saw you have more posts about Flickr, I'm so excited to keep reading!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach

Grammar Lesson